Unit: HCEO Fees and Accounting Principles
Aims to build knowledge of HCEO fees and accounting procedures. Includes understanding of an HCEO's responsibilities in relation to fees and accounts, the fees applicable to writs and relevant documentation and accounting for HCEO payments.
We recommend you take the HCEO Fees and Accounting Practice unit at the same time as by submitting both assignments together you only pay one assessment fee.
- High Court Enforcement Officer fee and accounts responsibilities.
- VAT registration requirements.
- Fee scales for different writs.
- Preparation of statements receipts and invoices.
- Maintenance of office and client accounts.
- Preparation of final accounts.
- Ministry of Justice reporting requirements.
- VAT returns.
- Fraud prevention.