Unit: Writs of Possession and Compulsory Purchase Orders Principles
Aims to build a general understanding of the enforcement of Writs of Possession and Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs).
We recomend you take the Writs of Possession and Compulsory Purchase Orders Practice unit at the same time as by submitting both assignments together you only pay one assessment fee.
- Writs of Possession.
- Writ of Restitution.
- Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO).
- Health & Safety legislation.
- General risk assessment.
- Method Statement and Insurance.
- Dynamic risk assessment
- HCEO Regulations and Code of Practice.
- Organisational policies and procedures including identification, dealing with abusive and vulnerable persons.
- Legislation: diversity and human rights, vulnerable persons, gaining lawful entry, health & safety, data protection.
Where to study