This is our entry level qualification in Debt Collection which aims to improve your skills and help you gain recognition in your role. It will raise your confidence and performance in day-to-day tasks and build your skills ready for Level 3 Study.
What will I learn?
This level will give you basic knowledge about broad areas of Debt Collection and business. It will help you understand and implement the principles of best practice to enhance and optimise day-to-day activities.
What will I gain?
You will gain a Certificate in Debt Collection. Depending on your results this award will either be at Level 2 or Level 3. Our structured approach to learning will improve your technical knowledge and teaches useful techniques which can be used daily. A CICM qualification can increase your earning potential, even while you are still studying.
Who is it for?
New recruits to debt collections, apprentices and debt collections or administrator roles who wish to raise their profile and prepare for the next level of responsibility. As a CICM student, you show employers that you have a commitment to uphold the highest professional standards and in raising personal performance.
Can I get exemptions from units?
Yes, if you already have business related qualifications at an equivalent or higher level, you can apply for an exemption.
What will it cost?
First click on the pathway below, you will then be able to click on a unit to view further information and how and where to study.
How to get started
Click on the following pathway
- Preparation for Debt Collection Principles
- Preparation for Debt Collection Practice
- Debt Repayment Monitoring Practice
- Debt Repayment Monitoring Principles
- Payment Processing Principles
- Payment Processing Practice
- Debt Collection Case Management (pre legal) Principles
- Debt Collection Case Management (pre legal) Practice
- Debt Collection Call Handling Practice
- Debt Collection Call Handling Principles
- Debt Collection Negotiation Practice
- Debt Collection Negotiation Principles
- Debt Collection Operations Management Principles
- Debt Collection Operations Management Practice
- Level 2 Credit Control / Collections
- Level 2 Business Communications and Personal Skills