Unit: Trade Credit Insurance
- Understand the principles of trade and political risk insurance and how it operates.
- Understand the legal principles of the relationships arising from contracts and agency.
- Understand how the insurance market meets Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation.
- Understand fundamental accounting processes in relation trade credit insurance.
- Understand the main terms and methods of payment in domestic and export trade.
- Understand the fundamentals of accounts analysis in relation to the setting of credit limits.
Where to study