Unit: Writs of Control Practice
Aims to build knowledge about how to prepare and conduct enforcement of Writs of Control and reporting on the outcomes.
Also includes the management of problems relating to enforcement.
We recommend you take the Writs of Control Principles unit at the same time as by submitting both assignments together you only pay one assessment fee.
- HCEO Regulations.
- Receive, check and archive Writ.
- Check priority.
- Calculation of amounts owed.
- Preparation of authority.
- Dynamic risk assessment.
- HCEO Regulations and National Standards.
- Organisational policies and procedures, including identification, dealing with abusive and vulnerable persons.
- Legislation: diversity and human rights, vulnerable persons, gaining lawful entry, health and safety, data protection, exempt goods.
- Insolvency rules.
- Final returns.
- Civil Procedure Rules.
- Enforcement of Judgment.