Award: Legal Proceedings and Insolvency
The unit aims to develop an understanding of legal proceedings and insolvency in relation to the collection of debt.
- Case assessment and preparation for recovery of debt through the courts
- Debtor options and creditor reactions after service of a claim
- Types of judgment and routes to judgment on defended claims
- Methods of enforcement
- Types of insolvency including evaluation of insolvency process
- Management of the post-insolvency processes.
Virtual / Face-to-faceStart Date
TBC For further information on forthcoming classes please contact CICM.Price
Home Study (Coach Supported)Location
Independent Home study (unsupported)Location
Study text required £45 + Postage and £25 Knowledge Test Questions + VAT