Award: Process Improvement
The unit aims to develop the ability to monitor, review and improve business processes in own area of responsibility.
- Benefits and potential difficulties associated with business process management
- Lean Six Sigma, Streamlined Process Improvement (SPI) and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Use of tools and techniques to identify areas for improvement including value stream mapping, statistical process control and the DMAIC problem solving process.
- Critical business processes and preliminary boundaries
- Creation of process improvement team and project plan including reporting
- Mapping and documenting current business processes including employee observations and process walk-through
- Cost, cycle time and output analysis
- Remove non-value-adding process steps through leaning, cleaning and greening
- Selecting best-value future-state solutions
- Validation and verification of changed process.
- In-process measurement and feedback systems
- Implementation plans including change effect measurements and continuous improvement, with consideration of the implementation, review and communication of strategy
- SWOT construction and analysis.
Where to study
Home Study (Coach Supported)Location
Independent Home study (unsupported)Location
Study text required £50+ Postage and £102 Knowledge Test Questions + VAT
TBC For further information on forthcoming classes please contact CICM.Price
Virtual / Face-to-faceStart Date
Face to Face / Virtual (Saturdays)Location
Milton Keynes or VirtuallyStart Date